This site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to analyze the browsing habits of users and thus provide a better service on the site, as described in our Cookies Policy. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. For more information or change the configuration, see our Cookies Policy.
Rege-Peel, is a, non-invasive, PRO-AGE treatment that combines the AHA’s strength and functionality with the effectiveness of innovative cosmetic ingredients to provide, in 3 phases, a GLOBAL ANTIAGING action.
• Reduces corneous layer thickness
• Boosts natural synthesis of collagen and elastin.
• Increases skin cell renewal
• Improves hydration and elasticity.
• Diminishes hyperpigmentation.
• Reduces expression lines and wrinkles.
• Reaffirms and tones skin.
• Instant restored and more radiant skin appearance.
How it works
REGE-PEEL Program lasts 6 sessions.
When to use
Dehydration both superficial and deep, desquamation, redness, couperose, low immune defenses, sensitivity and frailty.
Dehydration both superficial and deep, wrinkles of various types, hyperpigmentation (sunspots, chloasma, melasma, etc.), scars, and lack of dermal density.
Deep dehydration, lack of elasticity with evident structural flaccidity and expression wrinkles, slowed cell turnover and lack of dermal density.
• Do not perform the treatment if there is any type of infection.
• In the presence of cold sores, completely isolate the area.
• With simple cold sores, recurrent, do prophylaxis, days before, during and after treatment (specific ointment application (acyclovir).
• In case of being under oral medical treatment with Isotretinoin, do not perform the treatment.
• In case of being under photosensitizing medication, we recommend a wide spectrum protection sun care products use.
• Do not carry out the treatment in periods with high solar exposure, recommended period of use: fall to spring.
• Do not use a metal bowl.
How to use?
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
• Do not apply on lips and eyes.
• Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• Protect micro pigmentation areas lips eyes, and damaged and areas with scars.
• Calculate exposure time from first application using an alarm watch.
• Do not leave client unattended while product use
• Do not exceed the recommended exposure time
• The maximum time must be considered indicative. In some skin types, exposure time may be less than indicated, to be determined at the discretion of the Professional.
• Remove the product with cold water and in the order of application.
• PHASE 3: Shake well before use.
PH TOLERANCE TEST
• With a cotton pad soaked in PREMIER PRE-PEELING LOTION DEGREASING, rub a centimeter onto the skin in the retro auricular zone.
• Apply in the rubbed zone REGE-PEEL 1-2-3.
• Start the treatment by cleaning and toning.
• Check the tolerance of test area to discomfort or itching.
• If there is no reddening or any other sign of intolerance, remove the product from the test area with cold water and proceed with the treatment as indicated in the work protocol.
LONG-LASTING LIFTING EFFECT
CAPACITY: 3 x 50 ml.
Aloe vera, also known as aloe, is a very precious plant and used in beauty due to the great amount of properties that it offers to take care of the skin and to improve its appearance. ACTIVALOE®contains vitamin E, which has a great moisturizing power to nourish and revitalize all the skins, but especially the most dry and battered. With astringent, moisturizing, regenerating, renewing, rejuvenating, antibacterial action. It is an important cell regenerator, healing, toning and high penetration in the skin, when used regularly, prevents premature wrinkles and retards chronological ones.
A new type of skin de-pigmentation and whitening agents, an extract of Bearberry plant which produced by a solid/liquid extraction, an environmentally friendly process. three main properties; Whitening effects, anti-age effect and UVB/ UVC filter. Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals, Arbutin is a skin whitening agent for de-pigmentation. It inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
DMAE LIPOSYSTEM COMPLEX®
Acts as an anti-inflammatory, firming, anti-wrinkle, moisturizing and nourishing agent. It is preservative-free. Acting as a natural carrier, it increases the absorption of the active principle and guarantees a major dermoaffinity of the product, since the specific activity of the complexed active substance is combined with the softening and hydrating action of phospholipids. In the complexed form the active principle is protected from chemical and enzymatic action and almost entirely released in its site of action. DMAE is an analog of choline and is a precursor of acetylcholine; it also may stimulate the synthesis of phosphatidylcholine, an important component of cell membranes. It increases skin firmness and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
Smallest of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, derived from sugar cane. It exfoliates skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It is a skin conditioning agent that functions as an antioxidant and effectively lightens skin. It inhibits tyrosinase activity, preventing the production of melanin. This action reduces the appearance of freckles, age spots, and other unwanted pigmentation such as photo-aging. It also eliminates free radicals and strengthens cell activity.
An Alpha Hydroxy Acid derivative of milk. A natural component of the Natural Moisturizing Factor of the Skin (NMF). Works as astringent and exfoliant.
Obtained from natural bitter almonds it is a very mild AHA almost nonirritant and due to its high molecular weight has a slower penetration which helps a smooth and progressive skin exfoliation. Non photosensitive, hydrates, detoxifies and stimulates collagen and proteoglycans synthesis helping rejuvenating skin appearance. Increases skin permeability for a more efficient professional treatment. Improves both mix and thick skin, decreasing pore size and making it a very suitable treatment. For sensitive skin.