This site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to analyze the browsing habits of users and thus provide a better service on the site, as described in our Cookies Policy. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. For more information or change the configuration, see our Cookies Policy.
Ultimate PERFORMANCE LENGTH EXTENSION Mascara nº01. Its long-lasting ultra-strong formula, enriched with jojoba, argan and castor oil, ginkgo biloba extract and sodium hyaluronate, nourishes, revitalizes, fortifies and protects the eyelashes. The technological pigments ensure a vibrant color, and the polyamide fibers, enormously flexible, adhere perfectly from the root to the tip for a more seductive and intense look. The design of the brush allows a precise application, capturing, separating and defining perfectly each lash, both upper and lower ones. Instantly, intense care, immediate definition, maximum thickness and extreme length.
Eyeliner Waterproof nº065. Eye pencil with a soft, fine, easy-to-apply lead that gives you a perfect line every time. It intensifies your gaze or softly shades around your eyes. Waterproof and long lasting result.
How it works
Ultimate PERFORMANCE LENGTH EXTENSION Mascara nº01: apply in zig-zag, sliding from the lash line towards the outer end, reapply until desired length and volume is obtained.
How to use?
EYE LINER WATERPROOF
1. Apply it just under the brow bone, as the final stage of eyebrow makeup: the pink-beige shade of the pencil will blend with the color of your skin and your eyebrows will be better defined.
2. Apply it in the lower part of the eye, in the so-called “water line” to enlarge the eyes.
We often use a pencil or a white shadow to enlarge the look, but the disadvantage is that the “super” white color of the pencil or the shadow interferes with the real white color of the eye (sclera) and makes it appear more opaque and gray.
The pink-beige tone, on the other hand, looks more naturally integrated, clears the eye and brings a good dose of light to the look.
3. To refresh the look and create a point of light, apply it in the inner corner of the eye (in the tear). This technique is especially good if you have your eyes close together, or when you want to “lift” the look (“lifting” effect).
4. Use this pencil to highlight your features, when you don’t want to use a highlighter. Draw a line from the forehead to the nose and blur it to stylize your face; apply it to the cheekbones or Cupid’s arch to give more volume to your cheeks or lips.
5. You can use this pencil as an anti-feathering lip liner to keep lipsticks and glosses from feathering and improve their hold: after lip makeup, apply it along the outer contour and blur it gently, melting it with the color of the lipstick.
6. In addition, you can use this pencil as a base for shadow or lipsticks. Its creamy texture will help eyes or lips makeup to be set better and, thanks to its neutral color, the shade of the shadow or lipstick will not change.
7. If your skin tone is light, you can use it as a concealer for correcting small imperfections.
CAPACITY: Mascara: 10 ml. ℮ 0.33 fl.oz.
Eyeliner: 1,5 g. ℮ 0.04 oz.