This site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to analyze the browsing habits of users and thus provide a better service on the site, as described in our Cookies Policy. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. For more information or change the configuration, see our Cookies Policy.
Its delicate oily powder texture perfectly slides on eyelid.
Its formula combines the subtlety and fixation of the powder with the extensibility, comfort and softness of the oil.
Trendy textures and finishes
• SATIN: with small pearl particles to provide the power of the pigment and the luminosity of the pearl and create a sophisticated look, full of light.
• MATTES: velvety, neutral, elegant and sophisticated finishes, to make eye look the undisputed protagonist of the makeup.
• METALIZED: they reflect the light achieving an instant metallic effect for a multidimensional look and extraordinary luminosity.
How it works
Its melting texture, highly modulable and easy to apply, provides, from the first pass, an intense color, with a silky touch, and an extraordinary adhesion that remains flawless, without cracking all day.
How to use?
Apply the chosen color, evenly, on the eyelid to create monochromatic eye looks or mix several shades to get a personalized look. Start applying the lightest shade at the inner corner of the eye; continue applying the darkest tones outside, well blurring borders between colors, for a professional result.
MAKEUP ARTIST PROFESSIONAL TRICK:
Use the foam applicator to obtain an intense color and the hair brush for a subtle and natural blur.
- Choose light and metallic tones to open and brighten eye look, and darker or matt tones to sculpt and provide intensity and volume.
- Dark tones can also be applied along the lash line, as a eyeliner, by using an eyeliner brush.
- A beige / satin champagne color can be used as a highlighter, by applying it in the areas that capture the light: the brow arch, the bridge of the nose, the cheekbones, the Cupid’s bow of the lips. It can also be make eyes look brighter by applying it to the tear area.
- The best eye makeup shades for every eye color:
• For blue eyes: oranges, terracotta and bronzes.
• For brown eyes: plum and purple tones.
• For green eyes: pale and neutral mauve tones.
• For hazel eyes: bright shades of violet.
• For gray eyes: bright silver and carbon tones.
Highly pigmented vibrant colors, with multiple finishes and effects, adaptable intensity and optimal coverage for an impeccable, ultra-comfortable makeup all day round.