This site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to analyze the browsing habits of users and thus provide a better service on the site, as described in our Cookies Policy. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. For more information or change the configuration, see our Cookies Policy.
Water-based formula eyeliner, which dries in just a few seconds, and provides an extremely intense color, with a waterproof finish, for 24 hours.
Its applicator with fine felt tip allows a comfortable, easy and extremely precise application to accentuate the look with an intense long-lasting stroke.
How to use?
Shake well before using. Draw a line with a smooth and even stroke near the line of the eyelashes from the inside to the outer corner of the eye. To intensify and highlight the look, draw a second stroke over the first.
MAKEUP ARTIST PROFESSIONAL TRICK:
- Pay attention to eyes shape and eyebrows direction to choose the style and length of the eyeliner that suits best.
- Do not pull or tug your eye when you draw on eyeliner. When you pull and then release your eye, it bounces back—and your eyeliner does, too. This can create bumpiness, texture, and that dreaded check-mark shape hanging off the eye
- You have to look up and raise your chin to get the right angle to draw line.
- Start from the outer corner and draw inward.
- Start sliding the eyeliner along lash line for later thicken the stroke and fill the space.
- Eyeliner´s aim is to enlarge eyes or stylize the look (in round or very small eyes), so the wing (flick) should be extended outwards at an upward angle.