This site uses its own and third-party cookies in order to analyze the browsing habits of users and thus provide a better service on the site, as described in our Cookies Policy. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. For more information or change the configuration, see our Cookies Policy.
aqueous solution in gel texture. indicated for all skin types, with global chronological or photo-induced aging signs, accompanied by dark spots.
it reduces the thickness of the skin (exfoliates) and promotes cellular renewal. increases hydration and elasticity, with anti-aging action. it inhibits melanin formation, reduces dark spots and scars hyperpigmentation.
How it works
it diminishes corneocytes cohesion to facilitate the reduction of stratum corneum thickness, stimulates cellular mitosis and epidermic renewal. it stimulates the synthesis of collagen, improves hydration and elasticity. inhibits the activity of tyrosinase to reduce dark spots and post-cicatricial hyperpigmentation.
When to use
3rd and 4th session (3rd and 4th week) of rege-peel keenwell facial treatment. for skin that show signs of chronological or photo-induced aging and pigmentary alterations.
• do not perform the treatment if there is any type of infection.
• in the presence of cold sores, completely isolate the area.
• with simple cold sores, recurrent, do prophylaxis, days before, during and after treatment (specific ointment application (acyclovir).
• in case of being under oral medical treatment with isotretinoin, do not perform the treatment.
• in case of being under photosensitizing medication, we recommend a wide spectrum protection sun care products use.
• do not carry out the treatment in periods with high solar exposure, recommended period of use: fall to spring.
• do not use a metal bowl.
How to use?
for professional use. after cleaning, toning and applying premier pre-peeling degreasing lotion, pour 5 ml phase 1 into a bowl (not metallic), measured with the meter included in the pack, and, with a brush (fan), apply in the area to be treated, avoiding the area around the eyes and lips. leave on, maximum 8 minutes, in the 1st session, and maximum 10 minutes, in the 2nd session. remove by rinsing with a wet in cold water towel. finish applying premier post-peeling smoothing lotion.
precaution for use
• do not apply on lips and eyes.
• avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• protect micro pigmentation areas lips eyes, and damaged and areas with scars.
• calculate exposure time from first application using an alarm watch.
• do not leave client unattended while product use
• do not exceed the recommended exposure time
• the maximum time must be considered indicative. in some skin types, exposure time may be less than indicated, to be determined at the discretion of the professional.
• remove the product with cold water and in the order of application.
• phase 3: shake well before use.
ph tolerance test
• with a cotton pad soaked in premier pre-peeling lotion degreasing, rub a centimeter onto the skin in the retro auricular zone.
• apply in the rubbed zone rege-peel 1-2-3.
• start the treatment by cleaning and toning.
• check the tolerance of test area to discomfort or itching.
• if there is no reddening or any other sign of intolerance, remove the product from the test area with cold water and proceed with the treatment as indicated in the work protocol.
arbutina | glycolic acid | kojic acid
notable improvement of skin texture, reduction of the intensity and the tone of pigment alterations. improvement of hydration and elasticity and increased regeneration. it enlightens and whitens skin.
CAPACITY: 50 ml.
A new type of skin de-pigmentation and whitening agents, an extract of Bearberry plant which produced by a solid/liquid extraction, an environmentally friendly process. three main properties; Whitening effects, anti-age effect and UVB/ UVC filter. Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals, Arbutin is a skin whitening agent for de-pigmentation. It inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
Smallest of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, derived from sugar cane. It exfoliates skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It is a skin conditioning agent that functions as an antioxidant and effectively lightens skin. It inhibits tyrosinase activity, preventing the production of melanin. This action reduces the appearance of freckles, age spots, and other unwanted pigmentation such as photo-aging. It also eliminates free radicals and strengthens cell activity.